Micro Check Penetration
Invisible flaw detection agent
|Item. No.||Product Name||Volumetric Capacity Packing|
|00143||Micro check cleaner||420ml*24pcs|
|00142||Micro check cleaner 18L||18L*1can|
- Micro check is a one touch aerosol spray of flow detection agent which don’t require any special equipment to be used.
- Tiny cracks and invisible flaws can be easily and accurately detected.
- It can be used everywhere no matter what material the applied objects are made of or what shapes the applied objectes have (expect painted surface and plastics).
- Being non-corrosive, it can be safety used to aluminium alloy, magnesium alloy, etc.
- Possible to detect flaws and cracks at 0◦ C to 80◦ C
- The detect-ability is width 1µm and depth 10 µ (10◦ C-50◦ C)
The range of application is limitless from metals, regardless of whether it is ferrous, nonferrous, magnetic or non- magnetic to non- metals such as ceramics, glass, etc.
- Cast parts-pin holes, folds due to hot water, cracks due to shrinkage.
- Forged parts – cracks due to forging.
- Welded point –cracks, cavity and defective joints
- Metal fatigues –cracks due to grinding, cracks due to backing, cracks due to cutting tools.
- Leakage –tanks, boilers, pipes and others.
- Seals –test of heat seal packages.
|Outward appearance||Colourless transparent liquid|
|Applicable temperature||0-80◦ C|
How to use
It consists of following 4 types.
- Clean the inspecting surface with Micro-Check Cleaner
- Spray on the inspecting surface with Micro-Check Penetration
- Remove excessive Micro-Check Penetration by a cloth soaked with Micro-check Cleaner
- Spray Micro-Check Development onto inspecting surface